Thursday, June 24, 2010

I took the liberty of ironing your homework...

So at first glance, the lesbian boy above is the dude who played Louise Miller's annoying younger brother in the fantastical '89 TV film "Teen Witch". What you may not know is that he is the half brother of lunatic on wheels/Lost Boy Jason Patric.


and speaking of "The Lost Boys" whatever happened to this dude? Alex Winter much?

OK, I digress...so, I looked up the dude who played Louise's brother and lo and behold I found out, not only is he half related to a Lost Boy, but he went to Yale, was a prima ballerina, was in Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation video, has won many literary fellowships and his mom was in playboy once! And he's Jewish!
And here we only thought he existed during Halloween re-runs.... Good for you "Joshua John Miller". Good fuh yew!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I was JUST talking about this guy last night! You might also recognize him from Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure. Good investigatory work, Alissa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of COURSE he was in B n T Corbs!! But what happened to him since? Go find out, I'm too tired!!

    ReplyDelete