Saturday, April 17, 2010

Hindsight is 20/20 part 2 aka '9 times'


"Gummy Bear?"
OMG! My genius childhood friend Adam Blau just read Hindsight is 20/20 part 1 and totally referenced Jeffrey Jones aka Mr. Rooney aka the bad guy in Howard the Duck aka a REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER!

Crazy shiz is, I used to see this dude ALL THE TIME, walking around the Upper West Side of NYC. "I've seen Mr. Rooney niiiiiiine times, this month!" "Graaace!" "With you're bad back you shouldn't be throwing anyone!" Oh the stupid things I wanted to yell as he walked past.

Honestly, there is probably nothing I could have said, had I had freeze frame power back in 1986 to stop this perv from breaking the law and being he lowest form of creepy. I KNEW there was something off about the way he looked at that girl who offered him gummy bears during the end credits....he wanted her to be a boy!


2 comments:

  1. I very much look forward to seeing all the other posts you tag under the heading "GUMMY GIRL" in the future. Maybe a recurring "What's happening with Polly Noonan?" feature...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam- you are AMAZING. Polly Noonan? What?!? I knew I liked you for a reason.

    ReplyDelete