Saturday, April 24, 2010

Smells come and go, pants last forever.

hello..my 12 followers....I am drunk from the new dudes who live up in the front house. They are quite cool and offered my hubby and I free drinks (that they learned to make at The Abbey) and free jeans! I am now wearing my new size 26's though I swear this is not my size. Rich got jean-sweatpants.....not as cool. They kinda remind me of these pants on the right.....Though I never had my own pair of Skidz outright- I did get Skidz hand-me-downs from our next door neighbors when I was 12. I guess my point is- neighbors like to hook me up with pants/slacks/pantaloons/things to cover my bottom....thanks to the new dude-neighbors, I also now smell like a mix of 'Coolwater' and 'Drakar Noir'. All in all..it was totally worth it. Smells come and go, pants last forever.
Goodnight skanx...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment