Friday, April 16, 2010

Even Miss elizabeth is dead??




OK-- so I am a wikipedia junkie. There is something awesome about looking up ANYTHING. Yeah yeah so it's an open forum and anyone can add false info. That doesn't change the fact that I just won a Pulitzer prize. Look me up on wikipedia. It's true. So, I am looking up one of my favorite childhood passions, WWF wrestling of the late 80s, an lo and behold it seems as though most of the dudes are dead. And even Miss Elizabeth, the loyal manager of Randy Savage until evil Hulk Hogan got to her. That sucks. They all died from heart attacks due to drugs. F*%k that. Shout out to those passed and the few still living...especially... Randy Savage, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Bret The Hitman Heart, Mean Jean Okerland, The Bushwhackers, The British Bulldogs, The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase, and of course Andre the Giant who lives on as a marketing scheme by genius Japanese people....I digress....

No comments:

Post a Comment